Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Damn It's Nice Outside

For those of you who know me from home, I want to ask you a favor: take a quick look out the window at the frigid lunar hellscape that is the Midwest in November. What's the temperature? 32.1 degrees, maybe? Just warm enough that it can still rain. I bet your dog won't even go outside. Anyway, I just wanted to remind all of you that it's 65 degrees after dark here, that it was 75 and sunny earlier today, and that it must suck to be you.

Note: If you are reading this from California and getting smug, remember that there could be a devastating earthquake or a riot at any moment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just bury yourself in your fake concrete paradise known as the Phoenix metroarea.

Move to Scottsdale yuppie.

Anonymous said...

I threw a snowball at an elderly woman today. Try doing that in your magical paradise, bitch. And I almost forgot - lick my butt and suck on my balls.